ibrarian – Vol I Issue 1
Announcing Volume I, Issue 1 of The Political Librarian, our new journal at the intersection local libraries, public policy and tax policy.
We are interested in featuring new voices and lines of inquiry, and are interested in publishing opinion pieces, white papers, and peer reviewed works. You are invited to contribute to Vol 2 Issue 1 for a March 2016 publication date. Our editorial guidelines are posted for your review and consideration.
Thanks to our editorial team, including series editor Lindsay Sarin, and general editors Johnna Purcell and Rachel Korman. We are proud to announce our editorial board
- Jason K. Alston, Doctoral Candidate
School of Library and Information Science, University of South Carolina
- Trevor A. Dawes, Associate University Librarian
Washington University in St. Louis
- Sandra Hirsh, PhD, Professor and Director
School of Information, San José State University
- Paul T. Jaeger, PhD, JD, Professor and MLS Program Director
College of Information Studies, University of Maryland College Park
- Andrea Snyder, Outreach Services Specialist
Nassau Library System, Long Island, New York
- Courtney L. Young, Head Librarian (Librarian and Professor of Women’s Studies)
Penn State Greater Allegheny
We look forward to applying for an ISSN for the series and completing an open scholarship hosting arrangement with a US based university beginning with the next issue.
You can follow our archive of blog posts and articles for The Political Librarian.
Download The Political Librarian Sept 2015 Vol I Issue 1 in PDF