2016 Annual Board Meeting Agenda
EveryLibrary holds our Annual Board Meeting each January to review on our financials and governance, discuss lessons learned from last year's work, and plan ahead for our next few years of activities.
If you are in Boston for ALA Midwinter 2016, please join us for our meeting and add your insights to our work. Please RSVP at the Facebook Event. Beer and wine will be served.
Oh, and we are hosting two parties during #alamw16 as well. We'd love to have you come out to either, or both, too!
EveryLibrary Annual Meeting
Board Agenda - DRAFT
Monday, January 11, 2016
3:00pm - 4:30pm est
Concurrent with ALA Midwinter 2016
93 Dresser St.
Boston, MA 02127
Board Member Election
- Nominated Officers: John Chrastka, Board President; Erica Findley, Treasurer; Patrick Sweeney, Secretary
- Nominated Directors: John Chrastka, Erica Findley, Patrick Sweeney, Melissa (Mel) Gooch, Peter Bromberg, Brian D. Hart
2015 Activity - Review
- 10 Campaigns
- Town/City/County Negotiations
- Speaking and Publishing
- Conferences and Stakeholder Engagement
- In Progress and Prospects
- Rapid Response
Vote Libraries across the country
Financial and Legal
- Treasurer's report July 2015 - December 2015
- FY2015 Tax filing and date
990 and IL Annual Report filings
- 3-year rolling plan 2016, 2017, 2018
certain c3 type activities
The Political Librarian
Year of the Librarian
Fundraising Goals and Progress
- Individual, Corporate
draft as of 9 Dec 15